Sunday, March 9, 2008

Recommendations

To Whom It May Concern;

I am writing this letter on behalf of Michael Caban. I am at present the Chairman of the Drama, Theatre and Dance Department at Queens College.

Michael was an excellent student. I have known him for over four years and each year I've watched him grow as a student, as an actor and as a dancer. He has exhibited strong leadership abilities and the energy with which he tackled each of his projects, both in and out of the classroom, has been exemplary. Michael was an active member of the Theater Guild and Theatre-Dance Union and was always a reliable student when important tasks needed to be accomplished.

Michael is also an excellent dancer/singer/actor. He has been cast in many roles at Queens College and each time succeeded in creating characters that were truthful to the play and rich in texture. He is always appealing on stage. Michael is highly self-motivated and very articulate. In fact, I have just asked him to assist me on the college’s up coming production of Cinderella.

It is with great pleasure that I write this recommendation letter for Michael Caban.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me.


Sincerely yours,
Charles Repole [Chair; Drama Theatre and Dance]
718 997 3092

No comments: